Future Forward now serves school districts, education organizations, and out-of-school-time providers with a completely customized, individualized, one-on-one tutoring and family engagement program for any and all K-3 students.
Combining capabilities of Renaissance Learning’s myON Reader and Zoom with Future Forward’s custom online program management and administration platform
- Students can take a brief survey and get reading suggestions.
- Programs are tailored to reading levels.
- Authentic book titles.
Engaging platform and program improves focus, attention, and attendance.
- Students are actively engaged onscreen with the ability to control cursor/functions.
- Social-emotional learning embedded throughout the program framework.
- Families and caregivers engaged in student learning.
- Culturally focused titles.
Several ways to work with Future Forward
- Custom plans for struggling readers and learning gaps.
- Formal programs curated for individualized intervention.
- Informal reading supports and supplements for students.
Easing schooldays for parents and teachers.
Not recorded video readings, real tutors in real-time directly customize every lesson based on the needs, strength, interests, and learning styles of every child.
Students’ tools include: Ability to look-up definitions and pronunciations and make notes.
Full access to myON functions, with expert guidance on using and accessing all features.
Educators’ tools include: Comprehensive data sets and metrics of progress and engagement for every child and community. Reading habits, patterns, trends, popular books / publishers / categories. Training and resources help tutors determine focus and next steps, and enable them to work with each individual student in specific areas of need and ability.
Other capabilities include: Comprehension quizzes & competitions with other classes/schools.